Join us for an action-packed, open-air, Father’s Day move night.
Movie: Die Hard
Date: Saturday, 8 June 2019
Time: Gates open 6pm. Movie starts at 7pm.
Venue: Cascades MTB Park.
Tickets: R30 per person and can be purchased at Centre Management
- Food, snacks and drinks will be on sale at the movie.
- Please bring your own seating – chairs, blankets, etc.
- The event is weather dependent.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All tickets sold are non-exchangeable or non-resalable. All tickets sold are non-refundable unless the movie is cancelled due to inclement weather.
- Each ticket admits one person only.
- All persons shall present a valid ticket for admission. Children under the age of 16 are only permitted entry if accompanied by an adult.
- Parents are responsible for their children, their safety and their personal belongings. Cascades Lifestyle Centre is not responsible and does not assume any liability for any personal injuries or loss or damages arising therefrom.
- Cascades Lifestyle Centre has the right to deny admission of any person carrying dangerous or hazardous items or any items that may interfere with other persons’ enjoyment of the movie.
- No outside purchased food and drinks are allowed in. Food, snacks, cooldrinks and alcohol will be on sale at the movie.
- A valid proof of age is required for verification purpose when purchasing alcoholic beverages. It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under 18 years of age.
- All persons shall avoid making any unnecessary noise or causing any nuisance, annoyance or interference to other persons’ enjoyment of the movie.
- Any person who causes damage to the facilities, provisions or equipment or whatsoever shall be held liable and required to pay full compensation to Cascades Lifestyle Centre for any losses or damages arising therefrom.
- Cascades Lifestyle Centre reserves the right to modify or amend the Terms and Conditions of the Father’s Day Movie Night or to cancel it with immediate effect at any time without giving any prior notice to any party.
- By purchasing tickets and/or entering the movie, all persons are deemed to have reviewed, read and accepted the Terms and Conditions.