Cascades Wine & Food Festival 2018 – Vendor information and application form
Welcome to the Cascades Food and Wine Festival
The Cascades Food and Wine Festival gives visitors the chance to swirl, sip and savour fine vintages and craft beers, tantalise their taste buds with gourmet food from much-loved local restaurants or whet their palate with sweet and savoury treats.
Aside from the swish and swirl, a night out at the Cascades Food and Wine Festival would be incomplete without some indulgent music, so there’ll be a constant flow of musicians and DJs to provide good mood-inducing music.
This package is designed for brands who want to interact directly with the attendees of the Cascades Food and Wine Festival on 26 & 27 October 2018.
Package cost: R500/night (Vendors must be present on both nights), PLUS R500/night refundable deposit
The package includes:
• 3x2m space
• 2 trestle tables with tablecloths
• 2 chairs
Vendor applications close on 13 October 2018
To apply, complete the form below.
Vendor Terms & Conditions
This Agreement is to grant the Vendor permission to sell food or merchandise, in compliance with the following Terms and Conditions.
Location: Cascades Lifestyle Centre, 23 McCarthy Drive, Chase Valley Downs, Pietermaritzburg
Festival Dates and Times: Friday, 26 October 2018, 5pm to 10pm; Saturday, 27 October, 4pm to 10pm
Fees Paid By: On confirmation of application by Cascades Lifestyle Centre
Set-up: Friday, 26 October 2018, 1pm to 3pm; Saturday, 27 October 2018, 1pm to 3pm
Tear-down: Sunday, 28 October 2018
This contract is between the 2018 Cascades Food and Wine Festival and/or its representative (here in referred to as the Festival) and the Vendor referred to on the accompanying Vendor Application Form, herein referred to as the Vendor.
1. All Vendors agree to participate for the entire event – Friday and Saturday, 26-27 October 2018.
2. The Vendor will occupy space during the Festival in a place and manner assigned by The Festival.
3. The Vendor must set-up their booths during the times allocated above; failure to do so will incur penalty charges of R200 per 30-minute delay.
4. The Vendor may only sell items permitted by the approved application.
5. The Vendor will, where applicable, supply tasters to the public free of charge.
6. The Vendor is responsible for ensuring the contract information appearing herein is complete and correct with regard to a detailed description of the space required for its sales area, as well as its power needs.
7. All Vendors must supply their own signage and branding for the Festival.
8. All Vendors are solely responsible for any damages caused during the Festival.
9. At their expense, all vendors are required to obtain and assume all responsibility and liability for any and all permits, licenses, and insurance that may be required. A liquor is provided by the organisers of the Festival.
10. All Vendors will maintain a clean and orderly area inside and behind their booths.
11. The Festival will provide overnight security during the event, but it is the Vendor’s responsibility to secure their belongings at the end of each day.
12. Vendors must be completely off the site by 10 am, Sunday, 28 October 2018.
13. Failure to comply with any of these terms will result in the forfeit of the Vendor’s deposit.