Cascades Music & Comedy Festival 2019 – Vendor information and application form
BECOME A VENDOR AT THE CASCADES MUSIC & COMEDY FESTIVAL
Please complete this application in full. Incomplete applications will not be accepted for inclusion in the Cascades Music and Comedy Festival. Applications MUST be received by 30 September 2019.
Vendors will be notified via e-mail of their acceptance. Payment in full will be required within 7 days of acceptance.
NOTE: Only the products listed on this application will be considered in the Festival if you are selected.
There will be no refunds of any kind for last minute cancellations by the vendor; refunds will only be issued if the event is canceled due to weather. Please plan accordingly.
This package is designed for brands who want to interact directly with the attendees of the Cascades Music and Comedy Festival on 26 October 2019.
Package cost: R500 ex VAT (Vendors must be present until closing)
The package includes:
• 3x3m space
• 2 trestle tables with tablecloths
• 2 chairs
Vendor applications close on 30 September 2019
Once you have completed the vendor application form, please email your application to email@example.com
Vendor Terms & Conditions
Location: Cascades Lifestyle Centre, 23 McCarthy Drive, Chase Valley Downs, Pietermaritzburg
Event Date and Times: Saturday, 26 October 2019, 12pm to 10pm
Fees Paid By: On confirmation of application by Cascades Lifestyle Centre
Set-up: Saturday, 26 October 2019, 9am to 11am
- Vendor Participation: All vendors agree to participate for the entire event – Saturday, 26 October 2019. The vendors will occupy space during the Event in a place and manner assigned by The Event.
- Vendor Sales: All vendors may only sell items permitted by the approved application and at the prices stipulated on the product list supplied during application.
- Stall Set-up: All vendors must set-up their stall during the times allocated above; failure to do so will incur penalty charges of R200 per 30-minute delay. A full description or picture must accompany the application.
- Stall Space: All vendors will abide by the Event staff requirements regarding location(s). The Event reserves the right to change a vendor location at any time.
- Stall Equipment: All vendors must provide all required equipment for operations and sales, including cooking equipment and supplies, extension cords, eating utensils, serving utensils, napkins, plates, cups, pricelist, signs, etc.
- Stall Personnel: A maximum 3 stall personnel are allowed to work at the event. All vendor personnel are to be dressed in some form of uniform which adds to the quality of the event and presents an attractive addition to the event.
- Stall Cleanliness: All vendors are responsible for removing debris and ensuring the general cleanliness of their stall area, cleaning their own immediate area throughout and at the end of each day. All liquid or solid waste must be disposed of properly.
- On-Site Safety and Security: All vendors shall sell and serve food and/or beverages at their own risk. All vendors must obey all pertinent safety codes and laws, including, but not limited to, fire, safety and parking regulations.
- Permits, Licences and Insurance: All vendors are required to obtain and assume all responsibility and liability for any and all permits, licenses, and insurance that may be required. A liquor licence is provided by the organisers of the Event.
- Cascades Lifestyle Centre reserves the right to limit the number and type of exhibitors or vendors.
- All vendors are responsible for ensuring the contract information appearing herein is complete and correct with regard to a detailed description of the space required for its sales area, as well as its power needs.
- All Vendors are solely responsible for any damages caused during the Event.
- Vendors must be completely off the site by 10 am, Sunday, 27 October 2019.